EYE CANDY COMES IN ALL SHAPES & SIZES

Alright, so I went wild with this new piece I did recently for a group show entitled appropriately EYE CANDY at the Crewest Gallery in Los Angeles. It's called "Kitty Style"(2feetx2feet). This is the first of a series of erotica pieces I started to work on recently. Stay tuned for more coming up in the next months...

The photos are up from the opening exhibit on VINYLPULSE!

Big thanks to Marka, who curated the exhibit and also to the Crewest Gallery who put together a sexy show.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

On the left, a dope piece from Biz20's, a talented homie from Boston.

Setting up

Nina Simone Tribute, one of my favorite pieces from my friend Marka27...I'm still trying to work out a swap with this one... On the right, Jesse Hernandez's beautiful piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top