Normally I feature my girlfriends on my other blog WRONGLIPS dedicated, among others, to supporting fellow female movers-and-shakers around the world, but I wanted to make sure to give my friend and fellow artist PARIDEE KOSITCHIRANANT some shine here, as I recently had the honor of collaborating with her for my latest show BLING THY INNER WEALTH. Paridee is a superwoman in my book. She is an amazing artist, a fashion designer and she finds time to run three blogs, including WhatsgoodinNYC (make sure to sign up for her blog, she is the guru of cool art/music events). Thai by birth, New Yorker at heart, Paridee is the real deal. While painting our collabo together, I had a chance to get to know about her amazing life story and her hard-earned and much deserved ascending journey to success. Currently, she is a full-time designer for Polo Ralph Lauren, Men’s & Women’s RLX Sport Apparel, New York. Before, she has lent her talent to Rocawear Jr., Signature, Coexist (a label with Organic Concept), and Triple5Soul International LLC among others.When she is not painting, designing or supporting other art events, she finds time to give back to those in need (she regularly volunteers at a home for abused children). Truly inspirational!

WHAT DO YOU DO? I am a full-time fashion designer, I design for RLX Men's & Women's, the exclusive Ralph Lauren Sport Collection. check the new line : parideefashion.blogspot.com. And I'm an artist at heart and doing group show here and there whenever chances arrived in front of me :) see : parideearts.blogspot.com
WHERE DO YOU CALL IT HOME? NYC!! though i was born and raised in Thailand, but my life is here now! and I love NYC!
TRUE BEAUTY IS… coming from the inside!

BEATS… when Life goes the way i wanted it to be, the beats sound smooth......
TRUE SEXY IS… CONFIDENCE & KIND HEART

MUSIC IS MY… the kind of sound that makes you happy

ART DOES NOT… HAS LIMITATION!
MY NIGHTS ARE… networking as events goer or painting at home and drinking some good wine!
THESE 3 TURN ME ON… amazing painting by "Kehinde Wiley" , a man with talent & motivation, and Bob Marley's music
SELF-KNOWLEDGE … life experiences

ENOUGH OF … stuck up bitches & Lazy mofo!

MY
CREATIVITY IS… my freedom of mind!
TRUE POWER IS… to be able to do what you dream of doing and do it successfully!

LIFE CAN BE THE... GOOD & BAD LESSONS, but Life is always a beautiful thing :)

I DREAM OF... SUCCESS as an ARTIST & A CREATIVE INDIVIDUAL.
TO LOVE IS TO… embrace, forgive, & accepting
I'VE GOT FLOW BECAUSE…. i wanna enjoy life.
THE WOMAN OF THE FUTURE… is a WOMAN with big heart!!
WHERE CAN WE REACH YOU?
parideearts.blogspot.com , parideefashion.blogspot.com , whatsgoodinnyc.blogspot.com
LATEST PROJECT... upcoming group show in March with APW Gallery
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2009? THE NEW PRESIDENT!
SHOUTOUTS? parideearts.blogspot.com , parideefashion.blogspot.com , whatsgoodinnyc.blogspot.com
[Photos: her most recent designs for Ralph Lauren Golf Spring 09]


THE PAINTER




THE FASHIONISTA
Paridee's design for Rocawear 08. this is some real sexy shit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top