Here are a few images from CANVAS & CHAOS, last month's big Brooklyn event at the ROCK THE BLOCK. I was collaborating with Butch Diva's founder Tiffany Rhodes on one of her smashing lime green jumpsuits...my definite favorite piece. I've never done live painting on live models, so this was a fun challenge (painting on spandex is a bitch and I felt really bad for the models who had to get wrapped in ceran wrap underneath their outfits because the material was letting the paint through).

I tried to make my beautiful model look like a superheroine straight from the rainforest. All the other artists' pieces came out great and these hot mamas made them look like a definite work of art.


I will post more pics on my Wronglips and def check out more flicks at BUTCH DIVA's blog of the event!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top