This week has been pretty mellow. I have been working on revising more of the photos that i took last Saturday of my model Wenseay for my body painting project. She was my first dark model. I used white paint instead of the black that i have been using on my lighter models.
The effect was startling and very lovely.
Here are a couple more shots that I released over the week:
Apparition of Truth
(Body painting and photography by Chelsea Rose
Model: Wenseay)

Apparition of Truth
(Body painting and photography by Chelsea Rose
Model: Wenseay)

I have a lot more to edit and release!
This weekend i was hoping to do another shoot with a dark model and the white paint but nothing seems to have materialized. However, i did get a certain model to confirm to do a body painting shoot on March the 13th. Im very excited! She is a beautiful black lady with a tun of curves and sultry roundness. She will do perfectly. More details soon!

So, this weekend I guess I will be free to do a lot of photo editing and work on the painting I have been working on.
here are a few work in progress shots that I took during the week as I was working on the painting:
work in progress
I had painted this much during Tuesday night.

work in progress
I made a lot of progress and a bunch of changes Wednesday night. It seems my color palette has changed from green and purple to more oranges and reds. Not sure if i am content with this color scheme but I'm going to play with it a lot more over the weekend.

So now you know what i have been up to all week and what i will probably be doing all weekend since its predicted to be a rainy one.

Best wishes to all!
and hello to all my new blog followers. thanks so much for the support!

Love,
-Chelsea Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top