ENKI aka Erika Buestami
She was one of the peoples in my life that I drew before she came into my life. She & I put our powers together to do the first of the BODDHI series: she produced the track and edited the video...yes, she is the bomb.

Shewill be DJing and will be co-hosting the open mic with ou mutual friend, Johnny Voltik at my GALAKTIKAT show this Saturday. Stay tuned for more Lichiban x ENKI collabos.

she can be very funny....check out Enki as Fat Elvis
FAT ELVIS MIXTAPE the heart throb causing cardiac arrests all across America one burger at a time
So the other female on the painting Enki was sitting next to reminded me of Enki's band mate, singer& guitarist DION, and (I'm not even surprised) it manifested next to her at the video shoot I was involved not so long ago. Dion is another one of my favorites, she's definitely got feline powers...she can sing, rock the guitar and she is also a visual artist/graphic designer. You can meet her at my show, she will be one of my hostesses.

STAY tuned to find out who is going to be the first BODDHI avatar, to be revealed soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top