Goddess art prints for sale

Can I Interest you in one of these, perhaps?

Goddess art prints

I have a whole box of em, see?

I intend to slowly list 3 a week for sale in our etsy store.
$10 each. they are First Limited edition prints signed by me on the back! Sealed in a removable crystal clear archival envelope for protection.

So far i have listed the following three for sale:

Your Body is Your Temple
(body painting and photography by Chelsea Rose)
4"x6" signed print on sale for $10 here.

Mother Goddess
(body painting and photography by Chelsea Rose)
4"x6" signed print on sale for $10 here.

Apparition of Truth
(body painting and photography by Chelsea Rose)
4"x6" signed print on sale for $10 here.

Onto other news....
I didn't do much on the productive side this weekend other then take some of product photos above of my prints. But i did get a lot of exercise. I went on a 4.6 mile hike up into the mountains to visit some of the amazing water falls! see?
Triple Falls
( photo by Lucid Optic Lab )
triple falls Lucid Optic Lab

Also my dread lock birth month is January. They will be two years old on the 25th so I splurged and bought some hand made wool dreads to add in for more length and interest. Here some more photos of em:


Triple falls, dreads falls
( photos by Lucid Optic Lab )
They were lovingly hand made and customized by The Dread Goddess herself who has a shop on etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DreadGoddess Check it out!

So thats about it for now. They say its going to snow tomorrow. We shall see.
How was your weekend? any adventures?

Best wishes,
-Chelsea Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top