In my first year moving to Brooklyn, I've been blessed to have met my closest allies/ seekers / brothers-in-vision/ collaborators and friends that allowed my work to grow knowing that I got the support and true understanding from the dopest artists I know. We have been working together under various collectives, such as Konogo.Mix & A.L.I.E.N. MEGA is someone I'll be indebted to forever for his visions, insights and creative genius that continue to feed and inspire my work.

So who is MEGA MAX? Imagine a futuristic temple on the beach, with a tigerskin-clad superherogod on a talismanic crystal hoverboard that can sail through ocean waves and sound vibrations alike (BASS!). He's been just given the key to the underground chamber where his ancestral spirits have activated his hyperspace spirit-vehicle and is about to morph into his next avatar, only visible to those who have access to that dimension...One of his superpowers is the ability to manifest his wishes in the material realm with ease, and has been blessed with the ability to unlock hearts with his visions. His debut showcase is a lesson in manifestation. SVN: hi fi by MEGA.DOPE.POP is a story of a series of dreams unfolding and taking forms in this world, only to open doors to more. Part art installation, part film set, MEGA's debut showcase is not what you expect from an art opening. On Wednesday 11.2.11, you have a chance to become part of the game and celebrate the dopest success stories I know. I will unveil a new piece there as well [peep detail at the bottom]. More info here. [hit me up for special entry cards to have access to the full experience!]

WHERE DO YOU CALL IT HOME? PHANTAJA
WHAT DO YOU DO? NON STOP CREATION
TRUE BEAUTY IS… IN THE EYES
BEATS… ADONIS
TRUE SEXY IS… HUMOR
MUSIC IS MY… MUSE
ART DOES NOT… HAVE TO BE ART
MY NIGHTS ARELIKE MOVIES
THESE 3 TURN ME ON… HIGH HEELS, SCENT + BOOTY
SELF-KNOWLEDGE … IS THE ONLY REAL THING WORTH STUDYING
ENOUGH OF … FEAR
MY CREATIVITY IS… ENDLESS
TRUE POWER IS… ABSOLUTE
LIFE CAN BE THE... BRIDGE TO THE NEXT
TO LOVE IS TO… BE IMMORTAL
I'VE GOT FLOW BECAUSE… I GOT BASS!
NEW PROJECTS FOR 2011? SVN: HI FI
WHERE CAN WE REACH YOU? MEGACORP.
SHOUTOUTS? KONOGMIX, A.L.I.E.N., BROWARD COUNTY + THE BED STUY KROWN KIDS!
SVN: hi fi (behind the scenes)

 
MYOB x MEGA.DOPE.POP collabo released at SVN hi:fi
Katapulko presents: VAMADEVA for MEGA.DOPE.POP
Detail from the full work unveiled tomorrow at SVN: hi fi!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top