My lovely amiga, Jenn of Rocksmith Tokyo & Kilo Intl aka Diamond Girl., just showed me their new Fall 08 promo video starring Masahiro Ito & Theophilus London, who is also the one singing over the beats of Machine Drum. Kilo & Rocksmith are some of my favorite peeps in the streetwear industry...they've got the best team, and they are taking the world by storm. They just returned from Barcelona's Bread & Butter Trade Show and are getting ready to drop the hottest Fall gear.



Diamond Girl teamed up with Handshake to host an OBAMA fundraiser and they booked me for August 9th, 2008 to do some live painting at the event, which I'm very much looking forward to. Make sure to check back for details. Among the many talents will be the peeps responsible for the soundtrack of the new video above. Rocksmith will be selling their super fresh Obama T's to raise funds, so this is the time to show your support and go home with a dope tee.
Check 3 of my favorite T-shirt Rocksmith designs which you can buy at the Karmaloop.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top