So I always seem to have 5 or more paintings that I am working on at one time. This can be good in the sense that while I wait for one to dry I can paint another, or if I get really tired of one painting I can work on a different one. Right now I am trying to dedicate some time to this one, pictured below( sorry for the bad image quality)Painting in progress because I am really not thrilled with the results so far at all. I had high expectations because I based it off this drawing: Eagle Goddesswhich I had a lot of fun doodling.....its not coming out anything like I imagined. Perhaps its time to take this painting toward a different direction? I am trying not to give up on this one....its a tuffy.
Perhaps sometimes these pen and ink drawings of mine should just stay pen and ink illustrations. Really, I think I should have done this painting on a larger scale so I could get more detail in....
I am not thrilled with the colors I chose either so I may rework the color scheme a bit. I will post an updated shot once I get some progress on this painting. We shall see how it turns out in the end....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top