Come check out this week's C'EST NOIR party's ladies' night edition appropriately called KITTY KAT CLUB I'm co-hosting. C'EST NOIR has quickly grown into one of the hottest new parties of the city brought to you by my good peeps who are also part of the A.L.I.E.N. crew. Though most people probably know A.L.I.E.N mainly as a street-ware brand, it is actually one of the freshest art and music collectives the city has to offer, including artists like Nikki Ntu, the Dweebz, Quan Luv, Dorjan, Mega, Melo-X, Kesed, Lou Diamond, Bentley and many more.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Open bar 10-11pm
Happy Ending, 302 Broome St


Last weeks, when A.L.I.E.N. celebrated it's anniversary, apparently the party had the same number of people on the street trying to get in as there were inside. Peeps the pix from the party on the galaxyrider's site. Don't miss out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top