ROOFTOP LEGENDS 2009
Opening Reception, Saturday May 16 3-7pm on the New Design High School Rooftop
350 Grand Street
Dj set by HOT 97's Dj Enuff of the Heavy Hitters

I had a chance to work on a new mural on rooftop of LES' progressive New Design High School and be part of one of the illest collection off graffiti and mural art in the city. This Saturday, they are having an opening for the new pieces. Check out some of the work from 2007 here. I actually will not be able to make this as I have a live art gig in Boston, but if you love street art, this is a dope opportunity to check out some classics.

Big shout out to Ben (super dope artist and member of the Trust Your Struggle art collective) who invited me the do this. It's still in progress, I am going to post pictures of the steps soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top