I've been missing out on the Grammy-nominated French alternative rock band, Phoenix. Their sound belongs to the family tree of bands such as Air and Daft Punk and have been probably inspirational to more recent acts along the same genre, such as Passion Pit, MGMT, Temper Trap or Animal Collective. This one is one of my favorites. Check out some dope remixes of this song on Phoenix's site and browse through their blog (which gets extra credit for the minimalist design aesthetics).


I discovered CLASSIXX through their remix of Mayer Hawthorne's Green Eyed Love track recently released on Stonesthrow. I had a little OCD listening episode with that track for a few days, so I wanted more & tracked them down. The producer duo's sound is for those who like music that makes them feel good...CLASSIXX screams summer of love. Here is a remix they did for Phoenix's hit Lisztomania.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top