So I wanted to share what I was up to over the weekend.
I did my 7th body painting and photography shoot for my body art series.
Here are the first 3 images I released over the weekend from the shoot:
Love Thy Self
Love Thy Self
(body painting and photography by Chelsea Rose
Model: Ana)

I had a wonderful time working and hanging out with Ana.
As she was telling me about herself a heart mysteriously appeared in the middle of her chest which was quite interesting seeing that she had recently been through some heart complications.
Love thy Self
Love Thy Self
(body painting and photography by Chelsea Rose
Model: Ana)

I really enjoyed Ana's vibe in these photos. She seems to have a gentle strength to her that is both bewitching and inspirational.

body painting process with Ana

It was a bright sunny day in Portland on Saturday both i think both of us were quite satisfied to be hanging out inside the loft of T.Ruth Art space and creating art. I love this project. I enjoy getting to know my models. I view them as art collaborators. Its fascinating to talk and hear each woman's personal wisdom. I could easily say i learn a thing or two with each woman i work with on this project.

...so thats it for now. i will be posting more photos from the shoot gradually per day for a couple weeks. So far i dont believe i have a photoshoot scheduled for this coming Saturday, so i will be working on trying to book one!

As for Sunday it was a stay at home kind of day. I spent most of the day sitting on the couch drinking tea, watchin movies while drawing with my ink pens atop a bunch of acrylic painted wood that i had prepped on Friday. I will be taking photos of the finished illustrations very soon and they will most probably end up listed in our etsy shop for sale!

Many blessings,
-Chelsea Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top