This weekend was most enjoyable and fairly productive.

On Saturday we checked out the Culture Control art/music fest at Paper Tiger and NW Shirts:
Culture Control v2
Can you spot my two square paintings in the midst? As always Olin did not disappoint- the art and the music was a true treat and i am honored to be a part of the show. It will all be up for a month. for more info go here. for more photos go here.

I also managed to start a new painting:

work in progress
...I outlined her on Saturday and got the beginnings of the first layers of color on. I am thinking about putting in some purple next, we shall see.

Also managed to get a lot of the design/layout prep done for the body art book i am self publishing. Time keeps flying by and i have to have them ready and printed for December so it feels good to be getting somewhere with the project. I think we are ahead with the project which is very nice.

More updates soon!
Best wishes,
-Chelsea Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top