I haven't been excited about a live show as this one in months. Some I know, some I just discovered, but this is a super awesome line-up. Hailing from Paris, ONRA is finishing his North American tour spreading the good vibes with his new album, Long Distance (All City Records)...it was one of my favorite albums this year. [Check my interview with him to find out more.]  Also on board with ONRA, Paris-based producer Buddy Sativa, Philly's space-ambassadors  SATURN NEVER SLEEPS with Rucyl Mills & King Britt (scroll down for my interview below), Brooklyn's favorite DJ Spinna, Mike Slott, Snack & Cmish, and Moustachio...promising to be cosmic vibes. These kind of shows make me feel fortunate that I live in NYC and be at the heart of fresh. Come out!

SNACK N CHMISH
DJ SPINNA
MIKE SLOTT

Tuesday November 09, 2010
9:00 pm - 12:00 am
All Ages
Cover: $10.00
Cover Notes: Doors: 8:00 PM / Show: 9:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top