In an earlier post a couple of months ago, I suggested Jesse Boykins III as an artist to watch. I know him and am a huge fan of both his music and of him as a person. He is incredibly gifted and he does what he loves to do, which comes through immediately when you meet him...just the kind of energy fellow artists like myself like to hang around to keep remind myself to stay focused on the hustle. Jesse's musical talent is completely effortless and he is a true adept at painting emotions with his voice. Stay up on Jesse's projects on his blog and make sure to check his albums on itunes...Surely these are hard times, but we all need relief from the clouds of today, and I would go with Jesse's sexy, soothing music to blow the winter blues away.

YOU CAN MEET JESSE AND LISTEN TO SOME HIS UNRELEASED TRACKS AT MY ART SHOW THE SECRET LIVES OF SAMURAIS ON DEC 13TH.

JESSE BOYKINS III ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
WHAT DO YOU DO? I'm a vocalist/ producer/ arranger/ creator of emotion
WHERE DO YOU CALL IT HOME? Brooklyn(Bed-Stuy)
TRUE BEAUTY IS… Love and Honesty
BEATS…make the blood pump, and the world go round
TRUE SEXY IS... is a woman that is well spoken and not afraid of expressing her passions
MUSIC IS MY…music is my life, my world, and my therapy
ART DOES NOT… art doesn't have boundaries or rules..
MY NIGHTS ARE… are creative
THESE 3 TURN ME ON… I'm turned on by scent, long eye contact, and lips to my....
SELF-KNOWLEDGE …is wisdom
ENOUGH OF … the hate, spread love always
MY CREATIVITY IS… contagious
TRUE POWER IS… is knowing ur calling and doing whatever it takes to get to that goal..
LIFE CAN BE... lame if u spend it alone
I DREAM OF... the future, I download events that haven't happen yet but know there going to
TO LOVE IS TO…sacrifice without hesitation, give when you have nothing
I'VE GOT FLOW BECAUSE….this is more than a hobby to me, this is what I do!!
THE WOMAN OF THE FUTURE…is the woman of the present, only difference is she has wings
WHERE CAN WE REACH YOU? thebeautycreated.com //// Jbiiimusic.com
/// myspace
LATEST PROJECT...The Beauty Created Lp Out now available online everywhere
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2009? The New Takeover... BK to the world
SHOUT OUTS? Shout outs to lichiban, Nomadic Music crew, Theophilus London and Machine Drum.. Brooklyn!! Cali Crits! Miami Love and my Momma!!!

check the dope COMBO OF JESSE X MACHINEDRUM

Tabloids (Machine Drum Remix) - Jesse Boykins III


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top