Blessed is the way you feel when some of your favorite artists happened to be your good friends who are also on the same spiritual journey. Intergalactic wayfarer/design wizard/brother from the secret tribe, Quan Luv has got magic pencil skillz and has been secretly working on introducing his big projects to the world soon (one being Harakiti)...to be sure, a future classic-collector's item-visionary work I'm already a fan of. I had a chance to collaborate with Quan for my upcoming show THE SECRET LIVES OF SAMURAIS (Lotusheart meets Harakiti)...an eye-opening experience, no doubt and the beginning of more joint projects. When he's not dreaming up new pieces for the canvas, he is the man-in-charge and designer for A.L.I.E.N, the prototype of a new movement from outtaspace-Brooklyn. Stay tuned for more news (an A.L.I.E.N x Lichiban collab is in the plans) and make sure to get linked with Harakiti on his new myspace page.

PRINCE QUAN LUV
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
WHAT DO YOU DO? Artist/Designer
WHERE DO YOU CALL IT HOME? The Universe
TRUE BEAUTY comes from the inside
BEATS… come from the heart like African drums
TRUE SEXY IS… confidence
MUSIC IS MY… vehicle to express my body's vibration
ART DOES NOT…tell lies
MY NIGHTS ARE… infinite, like the cosmos
THESE 3 TURN ME ON… art, creativity and nature
SELF-KNOWLEDGE … is self power
ENOUGH OF … the bullshit
MY CREATIVITY IS… my body, an open canvas
TRUE POWER IS… love
LIFE CAN BE THE... best experience if you play your cards right
I DREAM OF.. heavan on earth
TO LOVE IS to be real
I'VE GOT FLOW BECAUSE….I've got soul
THE WOMAN OF THE FUTURE… will lead the children of today.
WHERE CAN WE REACH YOU? THEGALAXYRIDERS. COM
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2008? UNITY IN THE COMMUNITY

GET AN INTRODUCTION TO HARAKITI AT MY ART SHOW "THE SECRET LIVES OF SAMURAI FROM THE LAND OF ETERNAL LOVE" where you'll have a chance to meet Harakiti, including a mysterious appearance in collabs with me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top