i've been watching the rise of Cubic Zirconia since the first time I posted about them, and was psyched to see their new mixtape for free on one of my favorite music sites, my boy Kenny Fresh's FRESHSELECTS.
CUBIC ZIRCONIA - MIXTAPE VOL. 1: CZ DOES LONDON
1. Cubic Zirconia - I Wanna Freebase You 2. Cubic Zirconia - Dick For A Day 3. Chase & Status - Eastern Jam [Ram Records] 4. Cubic Zirconia - Josephine 5. Claw - Jersey Shore Guidos [Suicide Dub] 6. Curses! feat. Maggie Horn - The Deep End [Institubes] 7. The Bucketheads - The Bomb! (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind) [Big Beat] 8. Cubic Zirconia - The Phone 9. Tyree - Acid Crash [Supa Dupa] 10. Cubic Zirconia - Fuck Work (Proper Villians/Jubilee Remix) 11. DJ Class feat. Lil’ Jon - I’m The Shit (Remix) [Universal] 12. Cubic Zirconia - (secret bonus track)
download this
priceless gem here


I've been a fan of Tiombe's fearless, out-of the box singing style and stage presence and comfortable-with-being-bizarre lyrics, so when I heard about CZ I expected to hear some hot shit. Like the band's name inspired by a type of diamond cut, the mixtape is about those shiny gems that people die for (literally)...at times dirty at others hilarious. this ain't fake
read more about them on freshselects.

In between their UK tour, catch the crew tomorrow at the
FLASHING LIGHTS
Nick Catchdubs, Jess Jubilee and DJ Ayres
Special Guests Cubic Zirconia and Nick Hook (birthday set!)
at the Dim Sum Restaurant
88 Palace
88 East Broadway (@ Forsyth)
2nd Floor
RSVP for $5 (!) at djayres.com/flashing


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top