So, thanks to the scanner I purchased recently( I used money on a gift card my Aunt Linda had given me for Christmas, THANKS AUNT LINDA!) Danny and I have scanned in a bunch of new pen and ink drawings that we can now offer up for sale as prints. here are a few raw samples of what will be our new prints:

The Debutante

pandimensional kitten-head

Healer

Poetess

Mistress
....and there is much more to come! Many of these drawings here are yet to be finished/touched up but Danny is working on all that for me. We sell 5x7 prints for $7 and 8x10 for $15. We have also just begun doing some framing of prints and originals, we should have that all set and ready for purchase come our first art/craft fair of the season. Its all coming together! For now a few of these prints have already been released on our ETSY store: http://www.lucidopticlab.etsy.com/
What is super exciting is that Danny has begun a new round of silkscreening so we should have some new silk screen t-shirts up for sale + limited edition framed and signed screenprints.
So, keep checking back for newly released items!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top