I just finished designing this flyer for the big fundraising show following the Voices of New York SPEAK! Youth Media /Arts Conference next Saturday, June 27, 2009.

All details on the flyer...the event will feature a raffle with goodies from ROCKSMITH Tokyo (Jesse Boykins III actually modeled in the latest shoot), a gift certificate for dinner-for-2, and surprise gifts! EACH TICKET AUTOMATICALLY ENTERS THE RAFFLE. And importantly, all proceeds go to VONY's Youth Media/Arts mentoring program.

Some of my work will be on display, which I'm very excited about.

Read more about the events of the day and purchase advance tickets on the VONY SPEAK Conference website.




I wrote about the PSA shoot in an earlier post. Here is the end product, edited & directed by Joel Mejia (Dare to Dream, Things Are Changing) featuring VONY Youth, Suzanna Ali, founder of VONY, Bilal, 88-Keys, Rasu (CDTBK) and myself (holding my collabo piece w/ Jelsen Jargon "We Are") among others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top