Here is one of the pieces (work in progress) I'm showing tomorrow at the FRESHER! show. It is called POLLUTION (Separatio)...Earth spirit choked & dismembered by the industrial takeover.

It will be on display at the FRESHER show, along with part 2, representing BLOSSOM (Coagulatio), Earth Spirit in a state of bloom & radiance. For more info about the show check my earlier post or the YOUNITY site. Big shout out to my beautiful artistas TOOFLY, Alice Mizrahi & the Younity crew for putting this together! Some of the hottest female artists' work are on display, including some brand new murals we painted at the Clemente Soto Cultural Center. I'll only post mine for now, I don't want to spoil the surprise for others.
Opening Reception: 7pm – 10pm October 3, 2009 – October 24, 2009
107 Suffolk Street New York, NY 10002!
. ...NYC don't miss out!

my NEW MURAL at the Clemente Soto Cultural Center
::: PREGNANT WITH VISION :::






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top