Kon & Amir is back with the third installment of their OFF TRACK series “Off Track Vol. III: Brooklyn” on the London-based BBE Records. As expected, the album is packed with a new set of rare ghetto disco, funk & African boogie gems...and as always keeping the tone sexy & sweet. I just got the link for it, so I'm still getting acquainted with it, but I'm really feeling the vibes invoking dark & stormy summer-nights that carries throughout the mix. I think my favorites are SFB's Burning Up and Gerard Pj Brown's Sexy Lady (which is the one new thing I was ever able to put Kon onto). The album will be out later this month and can be bought HERE. The duo is having a release party this Saturday, April 24th at Le Poisson Rouge.

Check out the two free promo mixes they dropped along with the release below.

Here is my previous feature of the homies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top