Last summer, I had a chance to connect with three of the nicest cats from London: host/ creative director Kevin Lanre and two of his team mates Daryl Arthur and Mike Osaer, who selected me as one of the New York artists to be featured on their on-line show, STREET TALK UK. The project serves as a bridge connecting New York with the London creative scene. The site launched on January 1st this year, and had featured artist interviews such as Va$htie & Ellis G already, and will be dropping interviews with other key New York-based personalities such as gallery-owner Jonathan Levine and one of my favorite new artists, Nneka. I'm pretty psyched to be on the roster. Here is the link to my full feature.
Tune in on their site for more interviews and giveaways.
twitter :: vimeo :: facebook

Also, Kevin has a parallel, equally dope project called The Whorington which features a lot of fresh art and music as well (They had my cat shaman, Boddhi featured on it recently). Peep the site here & join their facebook group here.

Street | Talk NY EP6 Lichiban from Street Talk on Vimeo.

Big shout out to the whole crew, including Ivory Dome who recommended me and initiated the whole thing...thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top